HPDG Associates wins the management of Samuel de Champlain in Verdun
2 February 2022 | property management | Condo, Software
Le Samuel de Champlain in Verdun, another project managed by HPDG Associates with UpperBee, the all-in-one property management software.
UpperBee congratulates the entire HPDG Associates team on obtaining the management of the Samuel de Champlain in Verdun, a new large-scale project managed with UpperBee, the only all-in-one property management software.
The HPDG Associates team includes more than sixty qualified and experienced professionals in the real estate field who work with rigor and integrity.
HPDG Associates property management department administers more than 3,000 rental and condominium units annually. In particular, it has set itself the following mission:
- Ensure effective management of financial and physical assets;
- To maintain the competitiveness of its clients’ properties in their market; and
- To guarantee a daily management of its clients’ properties that meets their expectations.
Le Samuel de Champlain is a former school converted into condominiums, in a 5-storey residential building with a hundred condominiums in Verdun. It enjoys a privileged location close to three (3) metro stations: Verdun, L’Église, and Jolicoeur.
The building has all the amenities: large heated indoor pool, gym, sauna, squash court, pool table, library with TV, large communal roof terraces with a beautiful view of Mount Royal and downtown.
Its geographical location is ideal:
- Access to bike paths along the canal and along the St. Lawrence River;
- A 10-minute drive to downtown, with easy access to highways and the Champlain Bridge;
- Close to the St. Lawrence River and LaSalle Boulevard with its parks, promenades, falls and rapids;
- Close to Wellington Street and its many restaurants, medical center, pharmacy, grocery stores and Carrefour Angrignon shopping center (Lasalle); and
- Close to a daycare, primary and secondary schools, University, Cegep.
To manage Le Samuel de Champlain in Verdun, HPDG Associates relies on its teams of qualified and experienced property management professionals, and on UpperBee’s innovative technological solutions adapted to the management of today’s condominiums.
UpperBee, particularly renowned in North America, is the only all-in-one property management platform recognized for the breadth of its functionalities, both financial and operational, its expertise, its ease of use, its transparency, and the quality of its information.
UpperBee congratulates the entire HPDG Associates team on this new project!
Do you like this news?
Don't hesitate to share it!