UpperBee participes at the Quebec Real Estate Summit on may 4th 2022
18 April 2022 | Copropriété, Innovation, Innovation, property management, Proptech, Proptech, software | UpperBee
This 7th Real Estate Summit will be held in person on Wednesday, May 4, 2022, at the Québec City Convention Centre. A new opportunity to meet our customers, business partners, and real estate market players after these two years of pandemic. The Summit presents numerous conferences of interest, with the intervention of experts, owners, developers, investors, or lenders, which will provide an overview of the Quebec City real estate market in terms of trends, challenges, and business opportunities in the multi-residential market.
They will be accompanied by:
- David Cervantes – Executive Vice President, CBRE
- Marie-Josée Fortier – Sales Manager, Snaile
- Sébastien Vachon – Chief Executive Officer, KOREM
It will be a great opportunity for exchange and sharing around UpperBee’s recognized expertise in innovative technological solutions.
Always attentive to the demands of its customers, UpperBee asserts itself as the most powerful suite of specialized property management software for the management of buildings of all sizes. True to its position as an expert and leader, UpperBee is constantly innovating to offer integrated, collaborative, and accessible solutions in the same platform, adapted to the needs of its clients, real estate professionals and the evolution of the real estate market.
Our avant-garde software suite is clearly part of the digital shift in real estate and has just been enriched with several innovations:
- UpperBee Pay, the simple and integrated payment solution to accelerate the collection of rents and condominium fees, simplify the payment of suppliers and other stakeholders…
- a new web and mobile portal with a revised and more user-friendly design for all residents with an enhanced experience. It allows managers to benefit from more effective and efficient management of their buildings. These time savings and the optimization of their management activities contribute directly to the increase in profitability.
UpperBee evolves by adapting to the best standards of quality and safety of the technology and other novelties will still emerge in the coming weeks… A good reason to attend this workshop!
To learn more about the event and its conferences, and to come and meet us and exchange: https://informaconnect.com/quebec-real-estate-forum/cf/agenda/2/
Appointment Wednesday, May 4 for SESSION C2: TECHNOLOGY AND REAL ESTATE – 14:25 – 15:00
“Industry players are beginning to understand the benefits of investing in and using modern technologies in real estate. According to the Technology and The Future of Real Estate Investment Management report created by the University of Oxford, in 2020, 53% of real estate companies are now investing directly in technology. 42% of respondents said they see potential in smart building technologies, while 56% of respondents have already noticed the impact of the technology sphere. What are the most promising technologies? What are the implementation times? »
Do you like this news?
Don't hesitate to share it!