YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT WAY
CHOOSE THE BEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR MULTIFAMILY PROPERTIES !
LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR ALL UPPERBEE RENTAL PACKAGES AT $1 FOR 6 MONTHS
Generic request (max. 10)
Calls for tenders and bids
Mobile app for you and your residents
All types of tickets with no limit
Email address for the property
Supplier registry and rules
Document Library and Frequently Asked Questions
Response templates and mailings
Package delivery notification
Access to advanced communication tools
Issuance of Relevé 31
Basic Maintenance Logbook
Contract tracking automation
Analysis of service requests
BASIC ACCOUNTING AND MAINTENANCE
Revenue and expense management
Complete chart of accounts
Invoices and credits
Property Operating Statement
Account statement on the mobile app
List of appliances and furniture
Customizable Chart of Accounts
Unlimited accounting projects
Complete financial statements
Technical asset management - CMMS
Equipment data sheets
Task planning and follow-up
Assign tasks to employees
I would like my property to subscribe to UpperBee, but what if some residents or owners don't want to?
UpperBee's greatest value is still to a building's management team or board of directors. While you can ask for feedback from owners and residents before subscribing, the decision rests with the management authority, either the owners of a private building or the board of directors of a condominium or homeowners association (HOA).
As property managers, you need tools to structure your property management and that's exactly what UpperBee provides. It's kind of like how if you have legal issues in your building, you have the power to hire a lawyer. Same with an accountant or any expert or tool that can help you better manage your building. So nothing prevents you from asking the opinion of the residents, but the decision remains with the decision-making instance regarding the management of the building.
What are the benefits of using a fully integrated management software ?
Using fully integrated, web-based software like UpperBee offers administration and management teams important advantages over traditional tools or stand-alone software, including :
- Comprehensive support for users: online training, getting started guide, support articles by feature, and a team of experts to answer questions by email ;
- Increased transparency for managers, administrators, owners and residents with fully configurable access levels by role ;
- Improved communications with your community members and internal management team ;
- Keeping all your documents and information in one easy to access place (i.e.: registries, financial information, your equipment list and plans, etc.); and
- Retaining your information over many changes of employees, owners, board of directors members or management companies.
Can I try UpperBee for free?
Yes, it is possible to try it out for free, and it only takes a few minutes. In order to do so, you have to:
- Click “FREE TRIAL” in our website, and create your account;
- Then click on the link in the email that was sent to you in your mailbox;
- You will be redirected towards a “SECURED CONNECTION” screen;
- Enter your email and password, then click on “LOG IN”; and
- Click on “CREATE A PROPERTY” and create your free trial which will expire after 30 days.
Can I do my accounting online using UpperBee?
Yes, UpperBee is the only online property management software that integrates a complete set of accounting tools and features. Doing your own accounting with UpperBee will save you time and money. With UpperBee’s financial tools, you will be able, among other things, to:
- Prepare your budgets and track budget analysis;
- Enter your bills and credits;
- Log all payments received from residents and process deposit
- Reconcile your bank accounts;
- Invoice rent, common expenses and contributions to the contingency fund, and others;
- Invoice special fees (penalties, fines, moving fees, etc.);
- Create customized expense allocation keys;
- Keep track in real time of amounts owed by residents, owners and co-owners;
- Generate your income statements, balance sheets and statement of net asset evolution;
- Prepare a variety of analysis and reports;