THE INSPECTION AND MONITORING SOFTWARE FOR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS.
If you are a real estate developer, general contractor, site superintendent or project manager, use Track&Fix for your pre-receipt inspections, site surveys, building visits and regulatory inspections.
Track & Fix improves communication between your stakeholders and accelerates corrective work.
- For new construction (condos, townhouses or single-family homes), renovations or property management
- Accepted by all new home warranty plans
- Easy to use, accessible on all your electronic devices, you access your data in real time
- Integrated digital signatures and voice writing
- Integrates with major construction software such as Procore and BIM360…
The ideal technological tool for construction teams
Track & Fix facilitates site inspections and collaboration between teams. Its ease of use, both on mobile devices and on its web application, will improve the follow-up of your corrective actions and the satisfaction of your clients and collaborators. It is the ideal inspection tool for real estate developers, general contractors, home builders, site superintendents and project managers.
A complete tool to follow-up on your projects
Track&Fix identifies, orders, assigns, corrects and tracks your real estate projects in real time with your different teams.
- Inspect your projects with a mobile device
- Generate custom inspection reports
- Send requests for corrective work
- Evaluate the performance of your projects
- Probe your customers' satisfaction.
The ideal technological tool for property managers
Track & Fix facilitates dwelling inspections and building visits while increasing collaboration between teams. Its ease of use, both on mobile devices and on its web application, will improve the follow-up of your repair work and the satisfaction of your residents. It is the ideal inspection tool for property owners, property managers, real estate brokers and rental agents.
Discover our inspection software in different ways
There are two ways to learn more about our application. Our team of experts can give you a demonstration tailored to your needs or you can take a free trial and create your portal with our Getting Started Guide. During the demo, we will go over the most popular features to get a good look at the power of the inspection app and the complete customer service portal.