UpperBee News and Updates – October 2021
5 October 2021 | Condo, Manager, Rental
The UpperBee team would like to inform you of the latest updates to the software, which will be online on October 5, 2021, 5pm.
Enjoy these latest updates!
Residents and occupants
- Ability to select which categories of rules from the rules registry are included with the downloadable declaration of occupancy.
- New mergefield for the property’s e-mail address.
Service requests (board and employees only)
- Ability to use a predefined text template when creating a service request.
- Possibility to hide events of a calendar from the homepage’s news feed.
- Possibility to adjust in bulk PADs leading to a credit in the receivables accounts (to withdraw the proper amount from the resident’s bank account).
- Inclusion of an internal note field in a recurring PAD.
Technical/Advanced maintenance booklet
- Optimized tree (folder) structure to show in a parent location, system, or equipment, the information and documents attached to all its subcategories.
- Calendars and reservations are now available.
UpperBee Manager and management tools
- Choose to display or hide company FAQ attachments when assigned to a property.
- Reassign multiple payments awaiting approval to another approver/signatory.
- Access the request directly from the employee’s task list.
- Optimized task list’s display on mobile devices.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the support team.
Do you like this news?
Don't hesitate to share it!